Machine to put cyclical load on steam engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian, you did it again, that is a neat project here I go again copy and paste, guess you are going to put it in the down load section again, that will be a neat project, looks like the little fellow is happy even though he is not showing much emotions, guess he is like me amazed what is going on and what he might have to ride next, that governor works great, I printed a copy of the Slinky machine and brought it to a friend of mine that is a retired Machinist, he make that little fellow in about two days and had it ready for Christmas with the his family over, he said the adult loved it more that the kids, I took a picture of it but did not come out to good will do it again, he and his wife said thanks for the Christmas gift and years of fun to follow, going to make him a copy of this, also make some copies of the governor for him, thanks for the learning, Lathe Nut

Brian,

I think I could sell that! Here's the advertising headline:

KEEP YOUR MONSTER UP!
You will be more than 2 1/2 times more effective
with the RUPNOW governor
;D ;D

Great. Keep 'em coming!

Jerry

Well, Brian, I used to be perfectly happy just watching engines run. But now, looks like I will have to put them work. It's a whole lot more interesting when you have things like governors and devices to drive with the engine.

Good work!

Chuck

Brian, good work. No, excellent work. I love the way you work from rough sketches to QUALITY Cam then onto the finished product. :bow:

Would you give me permission to paste your video on my website www.mikes-models.com? Full acknowledgement of course.

Metal Mickey (alias Mike).

Metal Mickey said:
Brian, good work. No, excellent work. I love the way you work from rough sketches to QUALITY Cam then onto the finished product. :bow:

Would you give me permission to paste your video on my website www.mikes-models.com? Full acknowledgement of course.

Metal Mickey (alias Mike).

Certainly, Mike--go ahead and post it. I am going to look at the site now.---Brian

Back