• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted M6-844b Atlas Clausing Craftsman 4" chuck

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kop

Reaction score
I recently lost everything. Lathe and tooling.
I am rebuilding from scratch. Along with the independent 4 Jaw I'll be needing a three jaw scroll chuck eventually.
As far as additional accessories go, please let me know what you have. Maybe we can deal.
First things first , I need a chuck :)

Hey, did you find any ? . In case you haven't found anything yet ,Give Richard ( [email protected] ) a jingle,might be able to help out.

Thank You for the offer but no I do not wish to be scammed.

Just as a side note, wasn't Richard Bailey the name of the con man charged with the disappearance/death of Helen Brach (yes, the candy lady)?
He'd be like 92 now.

Here are the details of a previous fraud attempt

"Richard" wanted the money sent to ...

Bank name: M & T Bank Account name: Kelly Lee Yeomans-Mackey Account number: 9887417245 Routine number : 022000046 Home address: 38A Shady Lane, Building 9, Little Falls, NJ 07424

I do hope that any and all of you are aware of the possibilities of this kind of fraud and how to identify it. If not , purchase only in person and destroy your computer :)

Have a great weekend

Thank You for the offer but no I do not wish to be scammed.

Just as a side note, wasn't Richard Bailey the name of the con man charged with the disappearance/death of Helen Brach (yes, the candy lady)?
He'd be like 92 now.

Here are the details of a previous fraud attempt

"Richard" wanted the money sent to ...

Bank name: M & T Bank Account name: Kelly Lee Yeomans-Mackey Account number: 9887417245 Routine number : 022000046 Home address: 38A Shady Lane, Building 9, Little Falls, NJ 07424

I do hope that any and all of you are aware of the possibilities of this kind of fraud and how to identify it. If not , purchase only in person and destroy your computer :)

Have a great weekend
I had scammer call me
He ask go to your apple computer. FYI I only use Windows.
I said my car has one under the license plate
He said ok get on keyboard
I said OK and got down my antic typewriter.
He said type the following on keyboard.
I use the old typewriter so He could Here the typing.
He said something I a some other language and slam the phone down.

Never call back

Dave

I recently lost everything. Lathe and tooling.
I am rebuilding from scratch. Along with the independent 4 Jaw I'll be needing a three jaw scroll chuck eventually.
As far as additional accessories go, please let me know what you have. Maybe we can deal.
First things first , I need a chuck :)
I have a few saw-type machining blades of various sizes and thicknesses. I have many reamers ranging from the tiny to about 5/8ths. Also I live in Washington so shipping is cheap. I even make it to Seattle occasionally.

My favorite reaction to phone scammers was by one of the young guys at work. He would put his phone on speaker at lunch so we could enjoy the fun. It went like this:
Scammer: "We have a great deal on (insert BS here)".
Our Guy: "That sounds great. I've been looking for (BS)".
Scammer: "Need your credit card number."
Our guy: "Sure ." Reels off random 12 digit number.
Scammer: "I'm sorry. That number is not going through."
Our guy: "Well try it again." Repeats same number (young guy, good memory).
Scammer: "Still not going through."
Our guy: "Well, try YOUR credit card and see if IT works."
Scammer: (Various curses, followed by) "Click."
This happened so often it became a regular part of our lunch hour.

Jim (Just a guy who likes to build stuff)

hello you can contact henry he has a M6-844b Atlas Clausing Craftsman 4" chuck for sale . EDIT
May be a scam

Last edited by a moderator:
I love to play with their mind when I get a call, had a Neighbors gets calls, this is how stupid he was the caller said that for five hundred a year he would get in his computer and make sure there were no viruses and do you do your banking on the computer will make sure that the Bank is not taking out any more than they should to deal with them, my friend agreed to do so, he was tell me what a good deal that was going to be, he said he took control of the computer and could the arrow going all over the screen changing things, I explained that they are going to take all your money and have access to you saving account and checking, he did not believe that to be true but trusted the other fellow so the bank call him with an overdraft, so he can running to the house and said you right, so I went and bought me a new lap top, and the store loaded all my things, I told him he still has access to all you info. "no I have a new lap top", finally he listened changed the pass word, checking account number, its better to believe the stranger call you than your Neighbor.?????????????????????????????????????????

Latest posts

Back