Looking for Ron colonna offy plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an unused copy of the plans that I would sell, if anyone is interested please contact me​

I will take I paid for it (35.95)+ MEDIA MAIL shipping

You guys that are offering to copy and sell my book are breaking the law. It is copyrighted. I am currently getting set up to sell the manual in pdf format on a thumb drive. Costs will be a lot less than the cost of printing and shipping the manual. Let me know if you are interested and you will be placed on the early mailing list. Shouldn’t be more than a week or so. Thanks, Ron Colonna

As a purchaser, Ron, I am respecting your copyright in that the product I purchased is an original publication sourced from you. I believe in the work you have done and I am happy to ensure that the pedigree of whatever I obtain is valid. That is actually quite important to me. Although I do not police the actions of others, I do hold myself to that standard. :)

Oh.... And I am glad that you are offering the plans again in a format that will work for everyone involved.

Ron, i would like to buy a copy of your new PDF manual.

I will be offering the entire manual in pdf format in a week or so. It will come installed on a thumb drive. Price to be determined but will be fair and less than what the printed manual had cost. Send me your contact information and you will be placed on the early mailing list. [email protected]

You guys that are offering to copy and sell my book are breaking the law. It is copyrighted. I am currently getting set up to sell the manual in pdf format on a thumb drive. Costs will be a lot less than the cost of printing and shipping the manual. Let me know if you are interested and you will be placed on the early mailing list. Shouldn’t be more than a week or so. Thanks, Ron Colonna

Hi Ron, I would be interested in the PDF manual when its available, please let me know when it is.

I will be offering the entire manual in pdf format in a week or so. It will come installed on a thumb drive. Price to be determined but will be fair and less than what the printed manual had cost. Send me your contact information and you will be placed on the early mailing list. [email protected]

Hi Ron

I am interested

Thanks, Jack

Ron, I would like more information on the book when you get ready with them
Unfortunately he stopped publishing the book a few years ago as it became too expensive to print, ship, etc. The PDF in a stick is his venture back into making the plans available with a reduced overhead. If you prefer a physical book, as I do, then you have two choices... You can print out your PDF (to me, doesn't have the same feel), or find a book that is available on the secondary market. The prices seem to be around $35-$40, shipped via Media Mail, on this thread. I think there were quite a few of these books sold (new) over the years, so it might not be too difficult to get one used. I just picked up a Bob Shores book on magnetos. I prefer hardbound, and it hasn't been in print for over a decade, I believe (soft bound is still being sold). I think that book is harder to find than Ron's Offy (might be wrong), but with a little perseverance, one can typically find (legal) copies of some of these types of niche books.

I have a copy of the book that I do not need-sell for $40 plus postage. Condition is like new. I am in USA.

Bob

Back