Looking for Ron colonna offy plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naiveambition

Reaction score
Trying to find out where I can buy the plan book for the 270 offy straight 4 by Ron colonna.
I've done web search for his website, and doesn't seem to be working. His .com address is there but comes up as a car dealership. Did see on M.e.n. His address to send money orders for the plans but was posted in2005 so not sure of legitimacy now. Any help is appreciated

I never did find the website, although I did find a Verizon email, but have no idea if it was working or not.
I did have luck in finding plans from a fellow hmem member in Australia and are on their way now. I've done a little research on building this engine, while their is not many posts or build logs, the ones that do, compare it to building a ship in a bottle. So will fit right in with all the other super complicated things I try to do:thumbup:

I am also looking for the plans .Lost my book during last move.Will gladly pay to whom ever has some for sale .Thanks

I bought mine, probably 15 years ago. But, I don't think I'm ever going to build it. Other iron's in the fire. So, I could just sell you my copy. I paid $35.95 USD. Where are you located?

Trying to find out where I can buy the plan book for the 270 offy straight 4 by Ron colonna.
I've done web search for his website, and doesn't seem to be working. His .com address is there but comes up as a car dealership. Did see on M.e.n. His address to send money orders for the plans but was posted in2005 so not sure of legitimacy now. Any help is appreciated

Ron and his son (who is doing the selling) were at NAMES in late April this year, so don't give up. I will see if I can find a "good" contact and post it here, as there seems to be others also interested.
Take care. Good luck.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Been out of touch with HMEM for a while, But I would like to have a copy of Ron's plans also. I did email him last fall and the response was that they are no longer available. I left it at that since I was going to be away from my shop for the winter.
Let me know if you have a set to sell.

I would also be interested in purchasing plans as well. Cant find them in the Houston area.

Latest posts

Back