LONGBOY'S MODEL ENGINE COMPILATION 2017-2021!

Help Support HMEM:

Longboy

Reaction score
A VIEW BACK ON MY LAST FEW YEARS OF MODEL ENGINE BUILDING. TWO, THREE AND FOUR CYLINDERS. SELF DESIGNED AND BUILT WITH A SENSE OF UNIQUENESS OF FEATURES UNCOMMON IN STANDARDISED MADE TO PLAN MODELS. ENJOY THE PRESENTATION!

Last edited:

ZebDog

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the vids of your beautiful engines you have a great imagination I look forward to seeing your next project.

Longboy

Reaction score
🤔........I should have something ready in January.

Last edited:

Jonken44

Reaction score
A VIEW BACK ON MY LAST FEW YEARS OF MODEL ENGINE BUILDING. TWO, THREE AND FOUR CYLINDERS. SELF DESIGNED AND BUILT WITH A SENSE OF UNIQUENESS OF FEATURES UNCOMMON IN STANDARDISED MADE TO PLAN MODELS. ENJOY THE PRESENTATION!

Fantastic , you are very great at building engines , lovely to see

methuselah1

Reaction score
Love the engines! A bit of brass and copper improves the appearance every time! Do you build them for powering stuff, or for the satisfaction of seeing them run?

a41capt

Reaction score

Great looking bit of engineering Pard! Thanks a million for sharing them with us.

John W

Longboy

Reaction score
........... Do you build them for powering stuff, or for the satisfaction of seeing them run?
Thanks Methuselah1. I idle the models along on their run time in the garage and in display at local exhibitions.

Attachments

Last edited: