• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Logan Lathe on Craigslist

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1493

Reaction score
Today there is a Logan Model 200 lathe with change gears listed. The listing number is 1635574089. The asking price is $750.00 and the phone number is 970-581-4009. It is located in Fort Collins CO, about sixty miles north of Denver. I do not know anything else about this listing.

Jack

It's really not possible to judge the value of the lathe from the picture shown. However, since the seller offers the buyer to see it run it could be a very good deal. If the buyer knows what to look for in a used lathe to judge its worth I'd say go for it. $500 seems tempting but needs closer examination IMHO.

Cheers,
Phil

Seems odd to me nobody offered $500+ in the weeks it was up. Unless there's lots of lathes around there, it would have gone faster around here.

Back