Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronson

Reaction score
Hi i live in orangeville ontario canada and was wondering if there is anyone on this site with in a hour or so. I would be interested in meeting people that are interested in small engines of all kinds just to see how you guys go about machining different parts. I have built three small steam engines so far that i run on compressed air. I also have stuart No.9 castings kit but i am going to wait for awhile till my skill level is alot higher. So if anyone is interested in trading idea's let me know.

You're more likely to get responses to a query like this if you put your location in your profile so it shows up on each post you make.

Welcome Bronson,
Bit far for me to come but I am sure you will find someone willing to give you a bit of guidance.
Just have a read of the posts on the site, that is a good start and any questions, just ask.

John

bronson, I am over in Stratford which is a little more than an hour away. Had to make a trip up to Tiffany Metal, on Tuesday to pick up a 5"x5"x36" cast bar of ductile iron for making steam engine cylinder blocks. I have a shop here, if there is anything I can be of help just ask and we will see what can be done.

Regards Ed

Back