little scrappy

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the engineer

Reaction score
hi this is nearing completion its made from a block of ally and scrap bits lying around
crank, piston and rod, are mcoulloch 110 saw ,crank mains printer brgs from discarded printer valves cut down from ezygo inlet valves, guides from threephase elecrical plugs,, flywheels discarded briggs cams timming chain from chinese genset ,all parts are recycled
its been a fun build with the whole family finding and bringing things home even some for future builds
cheers john

100_1559.JPG

100_1559.JPG

John,

Not only is it a very nice looking engine, but the innovation and getting the family involved in finding the parts and recycling them into your engine is a real inspiration. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Talk about putting the 3 R's to practice.

Prettiest piece of scrap I ever saw!

KB

thanks guys for the comments
its not running yet still have to organise ignition ,and float bowl for the carb ,then when i know its a runner i will get someone to video it as i dont have one so will let you know as i get on further

little scrappy is a runner i will be video recording saturday so all can see.
sorry about the skinny wheel on one side had to make larger / wider wheels for better tickover at idle rpm

100_1575.JPG

100_1578.JPG

Very nicely done John! :bow:

Rick

Latest posts

Back