Lil Demon V-8

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding job! It runs great!

Yet another little demon comes to life. Great job Ron! You have to be smiling ear to ear after completing such a long project.

Welcome to the family.
Modify message

Yet another little demon comes to life. Great job Ron! You have to be smiling ear to ear after completing such a long project.

Welcome to the family.
Modify message
Thanks Steve, I have to keep myself from becoming to puffed up but yes grinning a lot and showing it to all I can from church members to friends and family. It was an eye opening experience for sure.

Great engine. Take your other pats with you when you run your engine. People are impressed with the size. Doesn't matter if there good.

Stared Jan 2018 finished July 2021.
Have enough bad parts to make another engine almost.
6 crankshafts, 6 camshafts, 2 blocks 2 oil pans and numerous other bad parts.

Ron

Hi Ron, what a great little engine! I can relate to all the extra parts 😂. Well done on your persistence, it’s obviously paid off. Looks fantastic and sounds lovely!

Hi Ron, what a great little engine! I can relate to all the extra parts 😂. Well done on your persistence, it’s obviously paid off. Looks fantastic and sounds lovely!
Thanks Thommo

Well done. It is very refreshing to learn the mistakes are made, and persistence and patience does lead to success. I make lots of mistakes and am learning persistence and patience.
Thank you.

Well done. It is very refreshing to learn the mistakes are made, and persistence and patience does lead to success. I make lots of mistakes and am learning persistence and patience.
Thank you.
Thank you, and I myself would say I am absolutely not a patient guy.
Ron

Latest posts

Back