Lathe identification

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the strain relief, or cable glands - I couldn't agree more. Was my plan to put them in - but now I will wait until I can get it to run.

canadianhorsepower... thanks for the info, I will try some variations.

Thanks everyone!!!

absolutely pot some stain reliefs/cable glands in .

McMaster Carr. has a nice selection they are a little more money than some places but you get a full assembly some places sell cheaper but the nuts and o ring seals are a separate item . take note use muti cord glands for several small wires.
Mcmaster Carr Cable Glands.

Newark electronics digi key and Alied Electronics. should also carry them if you prefer.

Looking at the photo again looks like you need regular glands not muti wire . I did not see the outer insulation below the box make sure they fit the wire and the hole . Lot of sizes styles and materials to choose from. I use thes on a regular basis at work. ask away if you have any qustions about them.
tin

Does anyone know where to buy parts for one of these lathes? I am working on a CZ300-1. I need the gear from the gear box to the rack for driving the head stock left/right. The parts breakdown shows it as item 42, 3C-9, worm gear, gun metal.

Latest posts

Back