Lanz tractor

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I've been busy lately but now after two days in my work shop I've got parts differing in shape onwards.

lanz166.jpg

lanz167.jpg

lanz168.jpg

lanz169.jpg

lanz170.jpg

lanz171.jpg

lanz172.jpg

lanz173.jpg

lanz174.jpg

lanz175.jpg

lanz176.jpg

lanz177.jpg

lanz178.jpg

lanz179.jpg

Hi all HMEMs. Today has been a quiet day in the workshop. I put together a model of what the Lanz tractor looks like.

lanz187.jpg

lanz188.jpg

lanz189.jpg

Are you manually bending the plate? It looks very neat and consistent.

Cheers,

Andrew in Melbourne

Hi Andrew, yes, I manually bend over the metal. I haven't been in my workshop recently and I haven't finished new parts. However, I have taken pictures of the parts earlier completed and
I put new pictures when I've got more parts finished.
BR Tapsa
Finland

Hi, I haven't forgotten you. I've done small parts and that is why I have not written anything here. Here is a small series of pictures what I have done, I have not taken photos of all the parts.

lanz190.jpg

lanz191.jpg

lanz192.jpg

lanz193.jpg

lanz194.jpg

lanz195.jpg

lanz196.jpg

lanz197.jpg

lanz198.jpg

lanz199.jpg

lanz200.jpg

lanz201.jpg

lanz202.jpg

lanz203.jpg

lanz204.jpg

lanz205.jpg

lanz206.jpg

lanz207.jpg

lanz208.jpg

I am so enjoying this build. When I dream of making models I can't even dream of stuff as nice as your doing.

lg
no neat sig line

Hey, the Lanz tractor is slowly moving forward. One part at a time will be completed. I've built a test
tractor and tried to see if the parts fit together.

lanz215.jpg

lanz216.jpg

lanz217.jpg

lanz218.jpg

lanz219.jpg

lanz220.jpg

lanz221.jpg

lanz222.jpg

lanz223.jpg

lanz224.jpg

lanz225.jpg

lanz226.jpg

Hi, it's been a while from the previous update. Busy times, but I have got some small parts done and the build is proceeding. Sorry I can´t tell you more detailed how the work is going on. However, here some photos of the build.

lanz227.jpg

lanz228.jpg

lanz229.jpg

lanz230.jpg

lanz231.jpg

lanz232.jpg

lanz233.jpg

lanz234.jpg

lanz235.jpg

lanz236.jpg

lanz237.jpg

lanz238.jpg

lanz239.jpg

lanz240.jpg

lanz241.jpg

Hi, it's been a while from the previous update. Busy times, but I have got some small parts done and the build is proceeding. Sorry I can´t tell you more detailed how the work is going on. However, here some photos of the build.

Lovely job, I always look forward to your updates keep them coming.

Its looking great. It will be interesting to see if it develops the powered needed to get it moving.

Mark T

I thank you all, just a while ago found out this Project of the Month recognition. Feeling humble and happy, you all are great builders.

Tapsa

I like this to be my next project.
I downloaded the drawing from grabcad.com
I also downloaded a free .step file viewer but does not work
Any of you know a good free viewer?

I have worked on the drawing to create my own bill of materials and found a couple of dimension missing. Some can be guessed by the drawing scale but the crank Throw (1/2 of the stroke) is not given and the short side of the fuel tank is not given either. Have you managed to decode it?

Also the Coupling Belt listed as LANZ-5-01 has no drawing
The Bent Crank looking part LANZ-1-53A on sheet 4 is not on the list and could not spot it on any of the assemblies
Have any info on them?

You are doing great work at great speed.

Latest posts

Back