Lack of concentration

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, I know what you mean. By the time I'm nearing the end of a project, I'm keen to start on something else, so I find it a bit annoying to have to do the minor tidying up jobs to finish the current project.

Paul.

I'm looking at a room in my house I remodeled a decade ago... Still needs some trim.

Lack of concentration is one of many symptoms of a disease. One thing often overlooked is when the body is trying to mend itself, we often get run down and often times without knowing it we become physically exhausted and somewhat mal-nourished depending on the circumstances. The body tends to rob Peter to pay Paul to help in the mending process, so the entire body energy reserve is brought down. Worrying about day to day life with a disease and it's complications can be mentally frustrating and stressful also adding to the problem.

Lots of sleep if you can, fluids, exercise and stress relief will work wonders for concentration. It takes a while to find the balance.

I think I just am not a metal worker. I was able to build some windows for the museum, but that was wood and mostly hand tools. A working engine seems a bit out of my reach.

Back