Knucklehead Plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all

Almost done, a little work on the oil system, throttle linkage, and then to build. If you want to see the guts, download dwf viewer at autodesk.com its free, and if nothing else you can play with the model. I am using the flywheel from my 4 Cylinder, to give some momentum, and cooling.
PS The file is to big 4 MB if you want the file drop me a PM

Jack
Draw-Tech

Knucklehead_V-Twin_A.jpg

Knucklehead_V-Twin_B.jpg

Knucklehead_V-Twin_C.jpg

Knucklehead_V-Twin_D.jpg

Knucklehead_V-Twin_E.jpg

Knucklehead_V-Twin_Transparent.jpg

very nice drawing there. i would like to follow the build if you post it

Hi All

Been working a lot on the Cam and push rods, going pretty good, all I Have to do is time the valves to the cam. Got the gears figured, added a starter motor with brushes, to convert to a generator once the motor is running. Included a dwf file in the zipped file,to view the model, download the dwf viewer from autodesk.com look on the first page at the lower left, as soon as I have finished I will post the full dwf. To view, and measurements can be taken. (Warning) I change things a lot, so no guarantee, and no promises. This is not the final drawings. If anybody has a chart to show the cam angle between the (4) cams, it would help a lot. By the way the flywheel diameter is 2.8"
Jack
Draw-Tech

Knucklehead_Gears.jpg

View attachment Knucklehead_V-Twin_Gear_Trane.pdf

View attachment KH_Gears.zip

Hi all

Almost done, a little work on the oil system, throttle linkage, and then to build. If you want to see the guts, download dwf viewer at autodesk.com its free, and if nothing else you can play with the model. I am using the flywheel from my 4 Cylinder, to give some momentum, and cooling.
PS The file is to big 4 MB if you want the file drop me a PM

Jack
Draw-Tech

I see a few jpegs but no plans. What's the deal ??

Latest posts

Back