Kerzel Hit and Miss finally finished

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After over 18 months of stopping and starting on this project (I think), it is finally finished.
I didn't do a progress log unfortunately but here is the finished engine.
Its not up to the standard of many of the engines showcased here but I am pleased with it, especially as it caused me so many headaches which with the help of members here I managed to overcome.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4ZdEkgaXs[/ame]

Hi Creast,

Looks and sounds good. I like the valve mechanism. It looks to be very positive in action.

I've yet to build an engine ! But I will, I will, I will.

Creast, your Kerzel looks great and runs even better. You have it running perfectly with one hit in between misses. Well done.

Looks and sounds great Rich. This ones on my "to do " list also.

Whats neaxt on the agenda?

Ron

Very nice ... I really like the soft running. :)
Sounds great and looks terrific.

Will be following your next project (hope you do a log :cool: ).

Pat H

Thanks Guys,
I will definitely make sure I do a log of the Vega V twin. God knows how long that will take though :).
I tend to build my parts during lunch breaks (workshop better than mine!) and after work if I can get time so it is a bit piece meal.
I really envy some of you guys with such fab equipment.. mind you... you do need the time to do it too which is always a juggling act for me but I ALWAYS make some time!

Cheers guys!

Rich

Nice job Rich, She looks & runs great. Congratulations, Gary

Man she runs and looks great. Something to be very proud of.

Dave

Nice engine it's amazing what you can get done one part at a time.

Jeff Hickenlooper

Latest posts

Back