k 27 wheels

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing work, Dale. You're just about all set for the next issue. I'm looking forward to seeing how he attacks the spring rigging.

What sort of paint are you using?

Todd

Hi Guys Her are the spring for my K 27 .This is really going to look great .Thank for looking in . Dale

002.jpg

Nice job Dale.I started on the Tom Thumb. Never be as good as your work. You make show pieces. Have a good day. Ed

Here Is a picture of the spring holder . I am useing # 12 copper wire to hold and them will use for the rivets . These took hours to make . But finally got them done . I am not going to drill the center hole until I can put it all together and make sure everything lines up . Thanks Dale

011 (3) - Copy.jpg

Dale,

I echo the expressions of admiration already added to your posts - truly beautiful work!

Are the springs (in your last picture posting) machined from solid, or made up of individual cut strips?

Regards Tom

Hi Dale,

Progress on the A3 has slowed while I collect the funds for another material purchase.

Todd

Beautiful, Dale. When you say "covers" are you referring to the front cylinder covers, or the wrapper? A clear coat would be nice on the cylinder covers.

Todd

Latest posts

Back