June Project of the Month!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent craftmanship of a difficult subject. Radials are very complex. Congratulations.

Mayhugh1, great looking engine, great work. larry

Amazing work! Beautifully done. I was done at a 3 cylinder radial. Not thrilled making 3 of everything. I know that making 9 of each would cause me to take up knitting.
Again, thanks for sharing such spectacular work.

Magnificent. I've appreciated the detailed build-postings, and I enjoy the heck out of seeing a radial (and such a radial!) at the top of the page whenever I log on to HMEM. It's the real thing. Well done that man.

WOW DUDE-!!! I'm totally Blown away-!!! I have read almost 90% of your posting and all I can say is you have everything it takes to build something this spectacular-!!! I'm just starting my SolidWorks tour, Took me forever to find books, and/or video lessons etc, but I feel I'll get there now-!

I've also been working on re-fitting, re-building a HF 7 x 10 mini-lathe that's now (going to be) a 7" x 16" mini-lathe & Hi-Torque mini-mill from LMS that I have some weird plans for soon as I figure out how to make that happen.

My MAIN point here is NOT all about myself, but that you have made me realize by spending NOT ONLY all the time that "You" have into this build.....but the time you spent writing all this out and taking the time (YOUR PERSONAL TIME) at that to post all this info-!!! Can't say thank you enough times for that.

You have also made me realize that if I intend to build the 3-4 ICE's that "I" have in mind.....Plus all this "other-stuff" I "Think" I'm going to build (One day, before I die)-!!! that I had either better get my priorities squared away and get re-focused, or start thinking about giving up at least half of them.

BTW.....Dude-! Even "IF" this thing NEVER ran for 2 seconds, you've got a BEAUTIFUL Model to look at Terry-! I love this thing-! Gorgeous- incredible work -!!!

Back