June Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to kcmillin for his Tiny Inline 4 Cylinder IC being chosen as our
June 2011 Project of the Month!

Beautiful craftsmanship and very well deserved recognition Kel! :bow:

Rick

Congratulations Kel. Another beautiful model to grace the banner for June. You guys just keep putting out more and more amazing work. Its a pleasure just to be a part of it and to watch it unfold here in the respective threads on HMEM!!

Well done and well deserved !

Regards,
Bill

Congratulations Kel!!!! :bow:

I followed the build and it was an excellent read and journey!!!

Andrew

:bow: Thm:Congrats Kel. Hard work and preserverance has paid off for you. Well deserved. Great build log and pictures. Oh and the engine is niced to. Very nice.
Ray (ironman)

Congrats Kel. Well done and well deserved.

Ron

nice job kel and a well deserving honor, hope to see more of your work jonesie

Very deserving, and a well done, and documented project. Congratulations.

John

Congratulations, Kel. Great build thread, beautiful engine.

Chuck

An absolutely flawless engine! Congratulations you deserve a lot of accolades for all the excellent work.
George

Well deserved and a great build log. Awesome :bow:

Brock

Kel,

Wonderful engine and a well deserved acknowledgment of your skills. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

well done KC
congrats :bow:
Pete

Well done Kel. Congratulations.
I enjoyed the journey as well as the finished project.
Gail in NM

Well done Kel. Great thread. Great engine

Thank you all very much and thanks to all who make HMEM possible. This is a great honor and I am overwhelmed with joy. It sure is a great feeling seeing ones engine on the top of the page.

This engine is a direct result of the great community on HMEM. I would never have contemplated this project a year ago, but here I am. Most, if not all of the design theory was contributed by HMEM members, again making it all possible. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I cant say it enough, the education I get here is priceless. So much great information, and so many great people. Thank you all once again, you made this possible. :bow:

Kelly C. Kubischta
Bismarck ND

Now, if I could only mill up something to fight the river ???

Kel,

Well deserved win!!! Congratulations.

Bob

th_wav

Congradulations Kel,

Your engine shows wonderful workmanship.

Keep up the great work...

Latest posts

Back