July Project of the Month Nominees

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rake60

Reaction score
Hard to believe but another month has gone by already.

We need three nominees for the July Project of the Month.
The first three nominated will be put into the poll.

Rick

Another month already....

I'd like to nominate Putputman's (Arv's) New Holland. A fine looking engine, and he stuck it out through some truly frustrating tweaking to end up with a runner.

Joe

(PS Rick: can you do the compy magic to make a picture of it appear here? I can't......)

joe d said:
Another month already....

I'd like to nominate Putputman's (Arv's) New Holland. A fine looking engine, and he stuck it out through some truly frustrating tweaking to end up with a runner.

Joe

(PS Rick: can you do the compy magic to make a picture of it appear here? I can't......)

Yes I can!

NewHolland036.jpg

Rick

I've been sitting here for a half an hour trying to figure out what to say. I may be late for work but I think it's important to properly express my feelings. I just don't know how. Well, I have to get work, so whether adequate or not...

Finding this hobby was important to me. I truly believe it has made me younger and added years to my life. But I would not have gotten this far (much less in this time) without this forum and its members. I am very thankful for the fine people on this forum.

For this project, I was a student yes, but also a tool used by the project's contributors. Not so much to build an engine, but to teach and entertain anyone who was interested enough to follow the thread.

This nomination is a recognition of everyone that contributed to the project.

The other two nominations are well deserved and, as usual, will make voting very tough. Arv should consider providing his own 'happy dance' to even out the field. (My 'happy dance' would probably land me in jail for disturbing the peace - so no video of that.)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back