joined recently

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi y`all

i joint a few weeks ago but didn’t introduce myself yet.
I am from the Netherlands Europe.
My professional life i was a cnc programmer/operator, plastic injection mold maker, workshop manager and for more than 25 years running my own business.
I own a conventional lath brand Cazeneuf, a CNC lathe OKUMAlb15 and a CNC machining centre OKUMA MC4
I used to build IC engines for fun and i want to pick up this hobby again.

looking forward to see all your projects !!!

Welcome.
Your work experience should be very valuable in making model engines.

Any idea what you may want to build?

i would like to start with a hoglet twin, and after that maybe some stirling motors.
I don`t like to use casting, but machine everything from massive material
Basicly i am interested in almost every IC motor too

Welcome. So many experts in many fields on this forum, and everyone has a tale to tell, as well as some of the best advice I have experienced. I am sure you have experience to offer as well as advice you need.
I hope you enjoy our company.
K2

Hi Theo,
Welcome to the forum! What about a radial engine? I built the Edwards radial 5 ( see my thread of this build).
Milling the camring on a conventional machine gave me a real headache but on an CNC machine this should be a piece of cake.

Groeten uit Rotterdam,
Jos

Hi Theo,
Welcome to the forum! What about a radial engine? I built the Edwards radial 5 ( see my thread of this build).
Milling the camring on a conventional machine gave me a real headache but on an CNC machine this should be a piece of cake.

Groeten uit Rotterdam,
Jos
hoi Jos !!!!
A Radial engine would be a nice project !!!
where can i obtain the plans for it ??

groeten terug uit de betuwe

hi y`all

i joint a few weeks ago but didn’t introduce myself yet.
I am from the Netherlands Europe.
My professional life i was a cnc programmer/operator, plastic injection mold maker, workshop manager and for more than 25 years running my own business.
I own a conventional lath brand Cazeneuf, a CNC lathe OKUMAlb15 and a CNC machining centre OKUMA MC4
I used to build IC engines for fun and i want to pick up this hobby again.

looking forward to see all your projects !!!
Welcome to the group

Dave

Back