John Stevenson

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
John has a major health problem which started just before mine.

I was told to keep it quiet as he isn't one who likes sympathy, but the cat has been let out of the bag.

Rather than me repeating it all, could you please go to here and reply if you want to.

http://www.model-engineer.co.uk/forums/postings.asp?th=131147&p=1#PostTop

Just to remind people that John is a member on here and over the years has helped a lot of people, by word of mouth and physically.

John

I suppose you could write a bit to John on here, as I am sure he will still be reading this site from his hospital bed.

But please, no sympathy, he doesn't appreciate it, maybe something with a bit of humour, just to lift his spirits.

So come on John, get your finger out, you were well ahead of me when all this started and you can't expect some novice to beat you to it.

John

Gift for John !!

Two guys grow up together but after Uni one moves to Sydney, the other to Melbourne.
They agree to meet every ten years and play golf.
At age 30, they finish their round of golf and go to lunch.
“Where you wanna go?”
“Hooters.”
“Why?”
“Well, you know, they got the shielas, with the big boobs, and the tight shorts, and the legs ”
“OK.”
Ten years later at age 40 they play.
“Where you wanna go?”
“Hooters.
“Why?”
“Well, you know, they got cold beer and the big screen TVs and everybody has a little action on the games.”
“OK.”
Ten years later at age 50 they play a round of golf.
“Where you wanna go?”
“Hooters.”
“Why?”
“The food is pretty good and there is plenty of parking.”
”OK.”
At age 60 they play a round of golf.
“Where you wanna go?”
“Hooters.”
“Why?”
“Wings are half price..”
“OK”
At age 70 they play a round of golf.
“Where you wanna go?”
“Hooters.”
“Why?”
“They have 6 handicapped spaces right by the door”
“OK.”
At age 80 they play a round of golf.
“Where you wanna go?”
“Hooters.”
“Why?”
“We’ve never been there before.”

Well John S youve made a right bollocks of that job
Had to slip the S in as tuther John would have mine
Get well although weve never crossed swords I miss youre humour
best wishes
frazer

Best wishes to John Stevenson. The first time I became familiar with this name John Stevenson when I searched for "how to create gear wheel cutter" in the internet. He is an inspiring teacher for younger generations in model engineer. Read many great tips he had written in the forum.

Latest posts

Back