January Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truely outstanding a well deserved winner.

I'm overawed.

One day......maybe.

Ken

Congratulations Mate
An absolutely gorgeous piece of Artistic Engineering
Pete

Hearty congratulations Keith,you are a worthy winner and an inspiration. Truly a work of art.
Stew.

Wow! That came right out of the blue. I assumed projects have to be completed before getting Project of the Month.
I opened up this morning and thought "who on earth's that, looks just like mine!"

Your comments are very kind, and very encouraging, and I hope I can keep at it long enough to get it running.
I reckon another 12 months yet, but who knows?
Been nearly 11 months so far.

Thanks all again.
Cheers, Keith.

A very deserving project. I'm so envious of the talent to make this engine.

Well done. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Ron

Wow!!! That is magnificent. Beautiful work
Stan

Super job ... can't wait to see it running. Thm:

Happy New Year :)

Pat H

Very well Done Keith! Extremely nice project!

Kel

Great looking work. I'd like to know if it is functional since I am new and do not know how to access details on it.
If it is functional, how the spark pluigs are done?, carburetion or fuel injection?

rake60 said:
Congratulations to keith5700 for his work on the 1/4 scale V8 being chosen as our
January 2012 Project of the Month!

Excellent craftsmanship and documentation of your build Keith! :bow:

Rick
Dave G said:
A project to be very proud of Keith. Dave

:bow: :bow: :bow: th_confused0052

I'm totaly out of air. man this is a peace of art

simply unbealevable work

Luc

Congratulations. What more can I say. :bow: :bow:

It is a good thing we can communicate with a key board, cause when I open my mouth to speak only unintelligible sounds come out :eek:
Fantastic work Keith, if I ever get to be half as good as you I will be very pleased with myself ;D
Terry

Hello,

Can somebody help me?i am going to build a riva aquarama 1/4 but i need a v8 does somebody sell v8?i know that conley v8 sell's but i wan't to know if somebody els also v8 sell's.

Greetings,

Nathan

From Holland

Every day I visit this site I find another awesome project... and another... and another...

Are you gonna build a Corvette to put this in so GI Joe can go pick up Barbie for a night on the town?

Seriously. Great job.

Alan

Kieth- I am late to the party but nevertheless floored by your craftsmanship with gool-old crank machine tools! This is one I hang pix of in my shop for inspriation. Again- well done.

Latest posts

Back