Jack's Knucklehead Plans (FREE)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, Jack.

Yes we will make two units for demonstrative and non-profit purposes!

No, I know that the files in cad, are personal but the ones you make available for free are enough.

There may be some mis-understanding here due to language differences. I believe shonmelo2 is asking about some files that he feels was missing from his download or files that he hasn't yet located in one of the folders he did download. It would help if he mentioned the parts that he feels he is missing documentation on. - Terry

Thanks Terry
Before anything else The work you have been doing on the motor astonishes me to the max. I wish that I had the resources and CNC you have. I would like to talk with you, when you get a chance please send a PM. If he tells me which files he is missing I should be able to find then in the folders. If not I will find them in my cad files and post them on the download site.
Jack
Draw-Tech

Jack,
and are not on the download page I'm waiting for you to post thanks!

Hi shonmelo2
Go to the download page, go to Draw-Tech FIRST PAGE scroll down Click on each of the files, it will ask open or save, you want to save all the files.
Unzip all files to a directory, then you can access all files. The dwf files are models, go to autodesk.com to download the viewer, Design Review
Hope this helps, all files are there. Over 100 drawings.
Jack
Draw-Tech

I would like to thank you for having made the project available, as you said it was never built, and if everything is right this engine will yield the following numbers:

Displacement; 300 cc
Power: 10 HP @ 1,200 rpm
compression ratio of cylinders: 1.5: 1

Been to the download page here but cannot find any reference to what is described in all the 27 download pages.
Is this "download" on another site somewhere?

Go to Home page, scroll down to downloads, 11th item is where all files
There should be (8 ZIP Files), that contain a total of (11 ZIP Files) Total of 108 drawings, which may have as many as 8 parts per page. Check to see the drawing size, and print them by size. Total of 19 dwf files that can be read by downloading viewer at autodesk.com, Total 18 movies of assembly. Dont forget to read the TOS at the bottom of the web page.
Videos on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdkcsw2IfOWdDSJorrhnq9A
Jack
Draw-tech

I would like to thank you for having made the project available, as you said it was never built, and if everything is right this engine will yield the following numbers:

Displacement; 300 cc
Power: 10 HP @ 1,200 rpm
compression ratio of cylinders: 1.5: 1

I don't know where those numbers came from, but they are nowhere near realistic. Is your intention to try to put this engine in some sort of pocket bike? - Terry

Olá Terry, eu fiz o cálculo de acordo com a escala completa para ter uma base, não será usado para propulsão em uma bicicleta mas sim exposição

Latest posts

Back