Intel Driver

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Circlip

One for the geek zone.
In their infinite wisdom, some years ago Intel did a re brand on a web cam model ref YC-72. To ensure that anyone wanting to use said camera used their own (Intel) processor they put bits into the programme so that the camera wouldn't work with the processors from those nasty AMD people. Guess what, originally had a putor with Intel, now upgraded to AMD so it don't work anymore. Now easy way would be to replace camera, buuuuuuut,two problems there.
1. There's nothing wrong with the existing camera.
2. Yorkshiremen are well known for their FRUGALITY.
Don't want to go down to registry level, that's a black lonely pit, anyone out there come across/solved this problem?
Regards Ian.

Ian,

I though Cedge was tight with his readies.

When you close your eyelids, does your a**e open?. If so you are are skin tight. :big: :big: :big:

Just do a driver search for the camera model on the web. Don't expect great results, things like webcams, mice and keyboards are classed as disposable.

John

Already done this John, still nowt wrong with camera 8) BTW I'm still using a REP Unitone driving an Elmic Conquest. :big: :bow:

Many time in the computer sales business, obsolesces is built in.

It's great for sales! ::)

Rick

Circlip said:
...Yorkshiremen are well known for their FRUGALITY.
The way I heard it: The definition of a Yorkshireman? A Scotchman with the generosity beat out of him. ;D

I work with a Yorkie...he's so tight he takes his glasses off when he ain't looking at anything.;)

Just KIDDING :)

When you close your eyelids, does your a**e open?. If so you are are skin tight.

Sounds like strong personal familiarity of the symptoms speaking .....eh?....LOL

Steve

Latest posts

Back