Import rotary tables

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recall some discussion on another forum that some Ebay 'Vertex' branded RT's & vises had the familiar sticker all right, but were in fact lower quality & very likely from China in disguise. Not suggesting China is always bad, but in this particular case, they were not Vertex. Sometimes they are cheeky, like Mitutoya vs. Mitutoyo. Sometimes the intent is to deceive to the best of their ability. Its a heavy chunk of metal to return or sell in disgust, so worth some effort to check into beforehand.

I did an Ebay search as suggested above & turned up this one. I have no experience with seller & not endorsing, but maybe its a lead for you to contact them directly & try & separate the real from the sketchy as they appear to also have other products in the line (more like a distributer?). Let us know what you end up getting in the end. Its a bit a of a minefield out there.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vertex-Hori...h=item285359263d:g:odoAAOSwFmxaexO~:rk:1:pf:0

SNAG-10-21-2018 0001.jpg SNAG-10-21-2018 0002.jpg SNAG-10-21-2018 0004.jpg

Back