i dont believe it

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

johnthomp

haveing moved out of the in-laws house last december i leaft me furnace round the back of his house while we moved and settled in and now i have the time and space to start casting again i went to collect old bessy from his house
to my horror i found the furnace gone along with 3 bags of scrap aluminium i had stashed there with the furnace i asked him where it was incase he'd put it somewhere else while tidying up he replied with
no i gave it all to the scrap man as i thought you didnt want it anymore
cheers now i have to make a new one you cant have nothing nowadays can you :rant:
rant over
regards john :'(

ah bummer man that really sucks. now maybe a bigger better one will find its way to u

well if someone can just take my stuff i can do the same so ive been to the local brewery and got me hands on an alu bitter keg and im gonna have to build a new furnace but this time a little smaller than the last hulk this time i think ill make it duel fuel so it can use wood or coal for heat as ive just aquired nearly 90kg of housecoal from an old lady who just wanted the old bunker behind her house knocking down as for the keg lots of cutting tomorow before the authorities find out and me mate loses his job for it ( barrel washer ) hee hee :big:
regards john

johnthomp,

Lest anyone get the wrong idea HMEM does not condone thievery, no matter what the circumstances.
I suggest you keep your illegal activities to yourself. Better yet, I'll suggest you return the keg to it's rightful owner.

Dang...could have at least waited for me to find his location and give a heads up to all the local brewers in his area..... :big:

It's a small world johnthomp...just might have a friend in the UK that owns a brewery. I suspect your friend could be getting a visit soon.

Yup...no wonder the price of beer keeps going up! :'(

Philly

As you may have guessed Mr Johnthomp is not longer a member here. As you all know this board does not condone illegal activities . And we do not allow those engaging in such activities.
Tin

Back