I can't quite place my finger on it...

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnoldb

Reaction score
There's something wrong in this video clip, but I can't quite put my finger on what exactly...

Members sensitive to bagpipe "music" might want to mute their speakers before playing ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8rzkCkFIus&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Arnold

Here in the UK Arnold, THAT is quite normal.

Have you never heard of the saying 'but nobody understands me'.

We do have a bit of a weird sense of humour that the rest of the world can't seem to get to grips with.

John

I know you lot are weird, Bogs, but it's still a bit of a push.

Imagine getting up in the morning and saying to yourself (I'm pretty sure this guy talks to himself),

"Today I'm gonna don my kilt and my Darth Vader helmet, grab my bagpipes and unicycle around the parking lot in full view of the neighbors making annoying sounds. That'll teach them."

Frankly, I think it's something in the water, or maybe the beer.

I think it is Hilarious!

Darth Vader + Unicycle + Bagpipes = AWESOME!!!

Now, if he only hurt himself doing it...................

Kel

What talent sure to be the next winner of America/Britain has talent :big:Still sounds like a cat with its genitals jammed in a vice to me though
Best wishes Frazer

fcheslop said:
sounds like a cat with its genitals jammed in a vice to me though

I think it's his own. I've heard that guys with kilts don't wear underwear ;D

Actually he's playing the Starwars theme quite well! Maybe, "Multi-Tasking For Dummies"?

Cheers,
Chazz

Well he wears the Darth Vader mask so when he walk down the street folks do not poit to him and ask" aren't you the guy who rides a unicycle while playing bagpipes and wearing a kilt ?
Tin

Marv.

Fire up the mixer and the get the grenade....down a few and watch it again....then you'll appreciate it ;D

You didn't like the Monty Python series either did ya? :big:

.....its only a flesh woond!....I'll bite your knee caps!

Steamer,

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. ;D

Gee do I need to hide this thread from the eyes of the women children and and small domestic animals lest there morals get corrupted ???

I bought a unicycle at one time---Had it for a number of years and never did master the damned thing, so I gave it away. I just LOVED the first three Starwars movies----And although I never owned a set of bagpipes I really like the music, and did in fact buy a "chanter" which is basically the business end of a set of bagpipes, without the bags, and got so I could actually play two or three recognizeable tunes on it (You blew on the end of it, similar to a flute or trumpet). Probably thats why I liked the video clip.

mklotz said:
Steamer,

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. ;D

Oh he LIKES me!!!! ;D

Dave

Just got a great idea. A steam powered uni cycle ;D

Why stop there!.....Darth can use the force to play a steam bag pipe!

Dave

I was thinking more along the lines of a mini pipe organ

Dave,

Over the years, I have come to respect Marv on his knowledge about our culture and humour.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

A quote from 'MP and the Holy Grail'

That could almost be classed as a modern day classic, like the old pharts quote Shakespeare's Hamlet, our generation quote MP.
But the 'dead parrot' is still my favouritest.

John

Back