Hubert Schillings book - Where??

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiegoVV

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am having a hard time finding the famous Hubert Schilling´s "Boxer-, Reihen- und V-Motoren als Model".

It seems to be discontinued, so getting a hard copy is almost impossible. Is there any place where I can find a download? Payed of course.

Anyhow, being this a discontinued item, I assume it´s not illegal to share it...isn´t it?

Thank you very much

No idea where to find it but I do know that copyright law exists after the book has gone out of print, so no it's not strictly legal to copy and share it. Not that anyone on the internet takes notice of such laws.

Thankyou Hopper.

Yes, that´s exactly what I was looking for, but this webpage is only a redirect to ebay and unfortunately, the item was sold time ago. :wall:

After some tries, I am willing to pay twice or four times the original price if I find it.:)

Thankyou Hopper.

Yes, that´s exactly what I was looking for, but this webpage is only a redirect to ebay and unfortunately, the item was sold time ago. :wall:

After some tries, I am willing to pay twice or four times the original price if I find it.:)

If I get Your email-adress I can help.

Hi Diego,

I made a black and white copy of the book a few years ago.
I don't need it any more because I have the original book now.
If you are interested to have the copy give me a mail.
I am not intended to earn money for it so you can have it for free exept for the postage.

Best regards,

Johan van Zanten.
The Netherlands.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back