How to post a picture.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pic trail

Image0753.jpg

How does one post pictures using your iPhone when you click the additional options button there doesn't seem to be anything to attach a pictures With.

Dave

Another problem I experience with photobucket - (and if I'm the idiot here please feel free to point out the error of my ways) - if I use a sub-folder as suggested by Marv - when I selcect "download to" (that subfolder) it simply places it in my "root" folder regardless - I then have to go to the trouble of moving it which takes as long again - so I gave up on using sub-folders.

Ken

You are not only able to post a picture of jpg format, but also capable of posting other image formats, such as Bitmap, Png, SVG, etc.

Yesterday I tried to post a picture in a new thread, but I don't think I got it right. Therfore I will use this thread to try it out :)

I want to know more about that motor- that looks just like my Grizzly G0704 mill, and I want to replace its motor. What size is that motor? Does it seem to heavy for the machine? Can you still crank the head up and down?

EDIT!!!
OK, I found your other thread on the motor.

Last edited:
Hi Edi,
What a lot of people are doing now is uploading their pictures directly to the forum itself and it's very simple. At the bottom of your posting window there is a button marked "Manage Attachments", if you click on that a pop-up window opens and allows you to upload your pictures. If you do nothing else, the pictures will appear at the bottom of your post when you hit the 'post reply' button. However, if you want to put text between your pictures, just type your post as normal then as you get to a point where you want to add a picture, click on the little paperclip icon at the top of the message box and you will see a drop-down menu with all your pictures in it. It is far more difficult to describe than to actually do it - have a go.

And I'm very much looking forward to an update on your Tiny too!

Dave if the pix is in your file already it's fairly simple.

1) Type your message

2) Bottom left says "Additional Options" Ck the little box it will open a browse search

3) Click Browse and it will open to your file

Pick the pix you want and open it It will move the pix and all you do is post the whole thing and you get the oix where youy want it. See below.

"Bill Gruby"

View attachment 44489
Can I please try this? Here goes.....

Attachments

• James Senft.jpeg
    James Senft.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back