How to post a atachment

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hilmar

Reaction score
How to post an attachment ,drawing or print to an E-Mail with out going to Photo Bucket ? Copy and past will not work.
Why can't I see the bottom flags like "change" "change all" e.t.c. on the spell checker with out scrolling down ?
Hilmar

Do you mean e-mail or to a bulletin board like this one?
In e-mail depending on your software there should be an "attach" button and just
browes to find it and click "open" .
For BBs they all require the pix to be somewhere else and a link to it.
...lew...

not sure about the spell check.

Lew Hartswick said:
For BBs they all require the pix to be somewhere else and a link to it.
...lew...

Not this one, you can attach files here no problem.

to post an attachment hit the "Additional Options..." right under the window where you type a message.

If 124k is too small I can make it bigger. I will get the download section set up for larger files.

we do have a gallery too.

http://homemodelenginemachinist.com/gallery/index.php

I was referring to a private E-Mail on this BB to to a member. No problem if i do it on my browser but here i think you can not do it. Only in the message box to the BB you see "Additional Options..." . Past will also not work. I was sending a question to Mcgyver and would like to have a small sketch attached. I will do it hereand see how it works.

Hilmar

scan0001.png

Hilmar said:
I was referring to a private E-Mail on this BB to to a member. No problem if i do it on my browser but here i think you can not do it. Only in the message box to the BB you see "Additional Options..." . Past will also not work. I was sending a question to Mcgyver and would like to have a small sketch attached. I will do it hereand see how it works.

Hilmar

Yes attachment by PM would be a good feature, I will see what I can find. This software is open source so finding goodies for it is not hard. I try to turn on all the bells and whistles I can to make the forum as good as I can get it.

Latest posts

Back