How to Hall Effect?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingtractors1

Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Rafael, and I live in Colorado. I have been hanging around the forum for some time now and finally decided to join the fun, though I have no practical experience. Building an IC non compression engine is my goal and need help with the Hall Effect component. I purchased the Chinese "spark generator" etc., but blew the
Original Hall Element Magnetic Switch Triode #43f 850 and can't find a replacement of the same number. (unipolar or allpolar, ? etc.) Will a different # work? Can someone please give me a quick lesson on this matter.

Hi all. My name is Rafael, and I live in Colorado. I have been hanging around the forum for some time now and finally decided to join the fun, though I have no practical experience. Building an IC non compression engine is my goal and need help with the Hall Effect component. I purchased the Chinese "spark generator" etc., but blew the
Original Hall Element Magnetic Switch Triode #43f 850 and can't find a replacement of the same number. (unipolar or allpolar, ? etc.) Will a different # work? Can someone please give me a quick lesson on this matter.

Possibly a F850 Mosfet or a Chinese copy of it .
Try a search for F850 Data sheet .

Back