• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Home Shop Machinist Magazines and Machinist Workshop Magazines Available for the postage

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have many full years and some stragglers available of HOME SHOP MACHINIST and MACHINIST WORKSHOP as I am selling my house and will not have room for these at my new lodgings. There are approximately 10 or more years in my collection, and I will send them to the first person who responds for the cost of the shipping. These do not qualify for media mail but I will ship in a flat rate box so the weight should not be a factor. I am zip code 33408. If you can use this treasure trove of info, let me hear from you.

I have many full years and some stragglers available of HOME SHOP MACHINIST and MACHINIST WORKSHOP as I am selling my house and will not have room for these at my new lodgings. There are approximately 10 or more years in my collection, and I will send them to the first person who responds for the cost of the shipping. These do not qualify for media mail but I will ship in a flat rate box so the weight should not be a factor. I am zip code 33408. If you can use this treasure trove of info, let me hear from you.
I will take the magazines.My zip is 30028.Thanks Terry

Fireguy976 I have a lot of the HOME SHOP MACHINIST I need to get out of storage, if your interested.?

I will offer them to Fireguy976 first, as he was the one asking..

Latest posts

Back