• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Home Shop for Sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulfcw

Reaction score
Complete Home Machine shop (Mill, Lathe, Tooling) for sale in Cincinnati area. Contact me at [email protected] and I will reply with a location and Word document with pictures and details.
Paul

I wouldn't open a word document received via e-mail on a bet.

Ozzie46

I wouldn't open a word document received via e-mail on a bet.

Ozzie46
I appreciate caution - I'll take your response to mean you are not interested. Too bad; you are probably only 30 miles away ....

Attachments

• IMG_0467.JPG
    IMG_0467.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 613
This is the mill. This thing is HEAVY; freight would be at least an arm and a leg ...

I appreciate caution - I'll take your response to mean you are not interested. Too bad; you are probably only 30 miles away ....
I have saved the Word document as a .pdf - perhaps more 'hack proof'

Attachments

• Inventory.pdf
    7.2 MB · Views: 573
A few of the pictures of selected equipment around the shop

Attachments

• IMG_0459.JPG
    IMG_0459.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_0467.JPG
    IMG_0467.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_0476.JPG
    IMG_0476.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 631
If live in large city you post adds on places like next-door, let go and Craigslist even face book.
You can find some will buy the shop lock stock and barrel. I have know a few in past that would buy pick what then resale the rest.

Dave

I have saved the Word document as a .pdf - perhaps more 'hack proof'

Several folks have asked for prices ...
Mill, phase converter and tooling - $1500
Lathe and tooling - $1500
All the rest; Saws, Drill press, tool grinder, surface plate, indicators, Precision level, grinder and sander, small tools, etc. - $2000

Sounds like decent pricing, but to be honest, it is hard to tell for sure, not just because of evaluating the tools & tooling remotely, but even more because the pictures are rather small. Any chance of posting larger pictures?

Sounds like decent pricing, but to be honest, it is hard to tell for sure, not just because of evaluating the tools & tooling remotely, but even more because the pictures are rather small. Any chance of posting larger pictures?
I'm not sure how to do that ... Probably best if you contact me directly and I can send the pic's via text. Or I can send the original Word document and you can grab them in the page and stretch. Or if you want close up, tell me what machine you and interested in and i can take them .... 513-313-8599

Thanks to everyone who has responded; the Lathe is sold. I can also post larger pic's if needed; they just take longer to upload ....

I would be interested in the press and raw stock
Sorry for the late reply; busy .... about half my raw stock went with the lathe, but i still have a lot of flat stock; steel, aluminum, plastic. Want to come look at it?
Both the drill press with X-Y tables and an arbor press are still available.
reply directly to [email protected] and lets set something up.

Latest posts

Back