Home Shop for Sale

Help Support HMEM:

paulfcw

Reaction score
Complete Home Machine shop (Mill, Lathe, Tooling) for sale in Cincinnati area. Contact me at paulfcw@twc.com and I will reply with a location and Word document with pictures and details.
Paul

ozzie46

Reaction score
I wouldn't open a word document received via e-mail on a bet.

Ozzie46

paulfcw

Reaction score
I wouldn't open a word document received via e-mail on a bet.

Ozzie46
I appreciate caution - I'll take your response to mean you are not interested. Too bad; you are probably only 30 miles away ....

Richard Hed

Reaction score
I appreciate caution - I'll take your response to mean you are not interested. Too bad; you are probably only 30 miles away ....
Can't you take a photo and post it? I'm interested in a mill, however, you are 2000 miles away.

paulfcw

Reaction score
This is the mill. This thing is HEAVY; freight would be at least an arm and a leg ...

Richard Hed

Reaction score
A few of the pictures of selected equipment around the shop
That's great if you can sell your shop as a whole, but that would most likely be a dealer. If you sell separately, could you tell me what you want for the mill?

SmithDoor

Reaction score
If live in large city you post adds on places like next-door, let go and Craigslist even face book.
You can find some will buy the shop lock stock and barrel. I have know a few in past that would buy pick what then resale the rest.

Dave

I have saved the Word document as a .pdf - perhaps more 'hack proof'

Cessnadriver

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have any raw materials you would like to sell? Aluminum, brass, steel etc?

paulfcw

Reaction score
Several folks have asked for prices ...
Mill, phase converter and tooling - $1500
Lathe and tooling - $1500
All the rest; Saws, Drill press, tool grinder, surface plate, indicators, Precision level, grinder and sander, small tools, etc. - $2000

awake

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like decent pricing, but to be honest, it is hard to tell for sure, not just because of evaluating the tools & tooling remotely, but even more because the pictures are rather small. Any chance of posting larger pictures?

Richard Hed

Reaction score
Sounds like decent pricing, but to be honest, it is hard to tell for sure, not just because of evaluating the tools & tooling remotely, but even more because the pictures are rather small. Any chance of posting larger pictures?
Yes, I agree. My prob is it would cost me 800$ just to drive out there and back.

paulfcw

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to do that ... Probably best if you contact me directly and I can send the pic's via text. Or I can send the original Word document and you can grab them in the page and stretch. Or if you want close up, tell me what machine you and interested in and i can take them .... 513-313-8599

paulfcw

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has responded; the Lathe is sold. I can also post larger pic's if needed; they just take longer to upload ....