Holt

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First posting.Beautiful engine, I've not seen one of these before, are castings available, how long did it take you to build and what c.c. is it. I am just finishing off a Westbury Sealion and Nemett's 15cc I.C. I hope they looks as good as your Holt.
Keep up the good work and like the other posts I'd love to see it running.
Graham

Thanks to you and all the others for the nice comments. Coles power models in Tex.
has the castings. Some of the castings are not the best also they might be out of stock
because they were broken into and they lost a lot of patterns and parts.I am still waiting on a intake manifold.
The bore is 1 in x 1 1/4 stroke, it took me about 2 years part time to build.

When i get a video camera i will try and make a video and put it on youtube.

Thanks again Don in Pueblo Co

Is it possible that this is the Holt tractor that Jasonb in post #19 posted a link to. The photos were taken at the 2011 GEARS show in Portland Oregon. I have flipped back and fourth between my photos and the ones in the link. I think I can see the same crinkle in the roofing on the front left hand corner.

Dave

DSC_0657_zps0e051ddb.jpg

DSC_0656_zps619d8d69.jpg

Hi I have a Question about the Holt Engine. Is this a product copy of the Holt Tractor Company? My Father owned a large Holt Crawler. Thanks Hendeydon

Latest posts

Back