Holt engine finished

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seadragonfoundry

Reaction score
There are still a few loose ends to tidy up but essentially ,the engine is finished.This has been an interesting engine to build and I have learnt a lot.
My thanks go to Coles Power Models for the castings and plans and also to George Britnell. George has posted details of his engine build on various forums and helped me personally with an alternative carburettor design when I finally realised the design shown in the plans does not/cannot work. The fact that he is willing to share his hard won knowledge without reward is highly commendable. Thanks George.
[ame]http://youtu.be/yy2CYju_sdE[/ame]

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

Graeme,
You're more than welcome. The engine turned out great. I'll bet you were thrilled when you finally got it running. I've seen a few of these engines and they all have the same sound. I like your fuel tank with the window. It sure makes it easy to see when the fuel is low.
George D Britnell

Wow, you done a top notch job on your Holt. Seeing your engine running, makes me feel like getting mine going. It is about 75% done. Best Regards

John

Latest posts

Back