Holt 75 drawings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbritnell

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
It was brought to my attention that there is a clearance issue between the connecting rod and the bottom of the cylinder liner. I did a layout and adjusted the cylinder liner drawing by putting a chamfer on the bottom edge. I have tried to send the corrected drawings to everyone who purchased them but I'm sure I've missed a few. Please contact me and I will send you the updated drawing.
Regards,
George D. Britnell

Gentlemen,
It was brought to my attention that there is a clearance issue between the connecting rod and the bottom of the cylinder liner. I did a layout and adjusted the cylinder liner drawing by putting a chamfer on the bottom edge. I have tried to send the corrected drawings to everyone who purchased them but I'm sure I've missed a few. Please contact me and I will send you the updated drawing.
Regards,
George D. Britnell
Hello George, This is Shelby and I just sent you a reply regarding Sunia's 6 cylinder Ford engine. I would like to buy the drawings for the Holt and for the Ford 6 cylinder as well. I also have Sunia's Holt engine and it needs a little help too.

Best regards
Shelby

Back