• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hodgson Radial parts FREE

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
20190922_084356[1].jpg
Hello Fellows!

I have these rocker towers about half done. There are 44 pcs in all so enough for a 18 or 2 - 9 cylinders. The pieces still need the slot on top and the base to be profiled. You would just need to make a fixture with a 1/8 inch pin and 2 - #2-56 threaded holes to finish up on the mill. I did ream the threads almost out of he hole in the center of the tower thinking I would do it that way.

I have changed the way I'm going to do the rockers so if you want a head start on this part, they are yours for the cost of shipping. If more than one person wants them, I will send 22 to each person. Act now, garbage day is Wednesday night.

I have another request. Is 22 enough?

If so PM me your address and I will send them out Monday. Not sure how much shipping will be but I cant see it being more than 5 or 6 bucks to send 22 pieces.

Last edited:
I'd say, "always the groomsman, never the groom" but, well, I'm going on 29 years of the latter so that one doesn't work (saying, not the wife... she is a keeper). :D .

I was going to be a wise a$$ and say, "No! They didn't.... Oh, wait, that cessna guy got them!" ;)

Yes, the sleeper bird misses the worm.

The V8 looks nice.

Latest posts

Back