• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hodgson 9 cylinder radial plans (in a nice binder) and rear casting for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchilito

Reaction score
I bought this years ago and now that I bought a Moki 300 I will never build this engine. I would guess it's 100 or 150 drawings.

I started to cut the crankcase years ago so that drawing has some fingerprints on it (-: but the rest are pristine. Beautiful plans and casting. Invoice says I paid $145 and that was in 2007.

I will take that plus shipping if you would like to have these. If interested email me at mitchilito at gmail.com.
Hodgson 9.JPG

I bought this years ago and now that I bought a Moki 300 I will never build this engine. I would guess it's 100 or 150 drawings.

I started to cut the crankcase years ago so that drawing has some fingerprints on it (-: but the rest are pristine. Beautiful plans and casting. Invoice says I paid $145 and that was in 2007.

I will take that plus shipping if you would like to have these. If interested email me at mitchilito at gmail.com.View attachment 122614
After further discussion I am lowering the price to $100 plus shipping. Just want to find a good home for these!
Mitch

Back