HMEM website not working correctly

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omnimill

Reaction score
I've been using an IPad almost exclusively for browsing and emailing since I got it a couple of weeks ago with no problems at all until a couple of days ago ... :-\

It's only affected this site and no others that I've been to including several other forums I post on. This site just would not display properly with the banner and project of the month image repeated many times down the page obscuring everything else. If I logged out it looked a bit better but several elements were missing?
I've not changed anything on my iPad and now everything is back to normal so what's happened?! ???

Whilst HMEM would not display correctly using Safari it did work ok with another IPad browser Dolphin.
Nothing changed on my desktop machine using Safari.

Anyone got any ideas?

Same here!
It works on my Mac PC and intermittently on the IPad.

I tried restarting the IPad and the wifi and nothing worked.
Strange...

Andrew

Strange indeed. I'm viewing this now on my iPad and it looks fine and I've changed nothing this end ...

It's been fine every day since my last post until today. This time there are pixelated orange bars across the page. Once again, only this site and only using Safari.

Back