Hi there

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mokhin

Reaction score
Hello, Mokhin here.

I'm am a long time micro engineering fan and as age moving forward wanted to dive into the realm of model engine building as a hobby. From many many moon ago I acquired a set of drawings from Coles Power Models and recently trying to study the set for a long time project.

Looking forward to ear from you as I will have many question to come.

Regards.

First off Hello!

I saw from your other post that you are going to build a challenger V8. I'm sure someone here can help with the oil pump and carburetor. If not designing an oil pump isnt too bad and there are many carb plans out there that would work.

Good luck and welcome!

Hi Steve, Thank for your answer. I hope finding some good info there. I was also looking to buy your set of drawing for the Little Demon V8 but I have trouble to finalize order from Ministeam and do not have any answer from them. Do you know if there is any issue or if I can get the set directly from you ?
Regards.

Sorry I can't sell them. I'm out of the loop. If someone I sold them to has a computer crash and needs a replacement, I can re-issue to that person. I'm not sure what's going on at ministeam. I usually see Doug at the shows but that hasn't happened lately. NAMES is already cancelled for 2022.

Any way you will find the cream of the crop here and can help with just about anything.

Back