Hi from Yorkshire. England.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinkoa

Reaction score
After retiring a few years ago and after getting banned by my wife from Re-building any more Series 3 Land Rovers. I took up building Steam Locomotives. Something that I have always wanted to do. I am currently building a 3.1/2" Jubille Tank Engine. A Edward Thomas 5" Gauge, (nearly finished). The original loco, still running, was well known by Author Wilbert Awdry Of
I have a just about a got a fully equiped workshop, including a Elliot Omnimill (UK old iron) very good machine, A Myford super 7, Various drill presses,Bandsaw, Mig. 30ft of Bench space and all the bits that go with it.
I am also an active member of the Keithley and District Model Engineering Society. KDMES. for short. Have a look at our web site.

Hi Chinkoa, I think the forum is going to benefit from your experience. If you have time, a few pics of your builds would be nice. Welcome and looking forward to your posts. Cheers, Peter.

Welcome to the forum Chinkoa, I'm a bit closer to you that Peter, just down the road near Mansfield.
Any question you may have will be quickly answered on here.
Brian

Latest posts

Back