hi from ontario

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrispare

Reaction score
so here i am looking for people in hamilton ontario to chat over coffee and show off thier projects.

anyone around here??

chris

Chris,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

I have visited your fair city and I still have a cousin living there.

Best Regards
Bob

cant give you a coffee but you can pull up a seat and chat with folks all over the world here on the forum. Welcome.
Tin

chrispare

Hi Chris and welcome to HMEM. Some how I missed this post but caught some of your others and didn't realize that the person building that crank was in Hamilton. If you follow Steve and George (and others) in their builds there is a lot to be learned there. Hope that you enjoy the forum. :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Are you by any chance a member of the Hamilton Model Engineering Club which celebrated 25 years in October? I passed through Hamilton 2 weeks before their 25'th anniversary celebration at the waterworks, but did get to see some of the models that were there, and of course the two beautiful Victorian beam engines that powered the pumps - spectacular. I've been hoping someone would post proper pictures of the exhibition.

Welcome to HMEM - there are great resources here.

The monthly meeting is tomorrow ,I will see if I can get some pics.

Back