Hi from Kansas City

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toolguy

Reaction score
Hi I'm Warren Moore (Toolguy)

I'm in the KC area. I don't make model engines, but only due to a lack of time.
I have a shop at home where I work full time making prototypes of new inventions, custom production tooling and mods and repairs of whatever comes in the door.

I have been working as a tool & die maker since 1975. I have gone through the Boeing and Cessna tool & die schools, worked in aircraft for about 5 years, then a lot of job shops. I have learned a lot of tricks of the trade over the years, but the field is so vast there is always more to know.

My main purpose to be on this forum is to learn what I can and help where I can. This seems to be one of the few really good forums around. I have enjoyed seeing all of the great projects!

Welcome Warren, I'm a retired toolmaker, you will certainly pick up a lot of handy tips on this forum. Everyone is helpful and willing to give, as well as accept, advice from those with the have worked all there life in the metal trades.

Paul.

Welcome Warren, I am sure you have lots to teach us.

Jim

Thanks guys, maybe I'll get down that way someday. Right now just getting out of the shop for lunch is a challenge.:D

Latest posts

Back