Hi from Australia

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graemep

Reaction score
Hi I have been a member for about 18 months and thought it was about time to say Hi. I am a Fitter and machinist by trade. The machine shop that I work at makes manly large ring gears and enclosed dive gearboxes . I have been interested in all sorts engines since I was at high school .When I stared my trade I stared to build a traction engine but never finished it as life always got in the road. I finally finished the shed and inhered my father lathe and bought mill and found HMEM. Now the fun begins.

Graeme

G'day from Brisbane.
Hope to see some pictures of this traction soon.
Cheers.

Hi ausdier never did get much of the traction engine built, wheels some castings machined and the side plates .It is a project for the future I have built two Stirling engines and today I finished my first IC engine and I was really surprised when I went to start it and it ran first time.

Welcome and thanks for the introduction.

What was your first IC engine design? Any pictures?

Cheers,
Phil

I'm not an engine machinist but putting together a machine shop in upstate NY
Welcome,
Mikbul

Graeme:
Thanks for the introduction . welcome to hmem.
Tin

Thanks you all for the welcome. I will attempt to post some picture's .

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Welcome aboard I like what you have post different with a piston base! Happy New Year to you.
Todd

Hi thanks for the like comments guys. Basmak I live just north of Newcastle NSW.

Graeme

Hi Paul thank .I built it from the plans in the download section (Tiny I.C Engine by Putputman).I will do a small thread on it soon.

Graeme

Another Aussie from Adelaide - a newbie though.
Nifty1940
South Australia

Hi Nifty1940 and welcome. When you get a chance tell us a bit about yourself.

Latest posts

Back