Hi folks, I’m jraah!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jraah

A member on my forum posted a link to Birk’s Perch, and that lovely detailed Manure Spreader and the Ann Arbor Hay Press – Outstanding models!!!

My interest, and that of my members, is Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles, but we all like various types of scale models, hence the reason I have joined your very interesting chat forum.

You may like to take a look at my:-
Website http://scalemodelhorsedrawnvehicle.co.uk
Forum http://forum.scalemodelhorsedrawnvehicle.co.uk

Im going to have quite a few fun hours looking through the posts in HMEM, especially in A Work In Progress section.

Best wishes, 8)

Welcome to HMEM jraah

Nice site you have there!
The Miniature Nuts and Bolts listing on your Tips & Ideas page
is very interesting!

Rick

Hello Jraah, welcome to the HMEM board.

Very interesting websites you have there! Lots of very nice work.

Chuck

rake60 said:
Welcome to HMEM jraah

Nice site you have there!
The Miniature Nuts and Bolts listing on your Tips & Ideas page
is very interesting!

Rick

Thanks Rick,
I like that lathe modification you have included on your website, and the link to Steve Bedair's Web Site!
8)

Welcome jraah! Fascinating hobby and outstanding craftsmanship. Thank you for sharing this with us. I plan to spend some time looking and reading more about the hobby and the endless history behind it. I am new to this site myself. Seems to be a great bunch of people and I am thrilled to see the varied interest and talent.

Welcome and great to have you hear. I browsed your web site and forum and plan on visiting again in the future. It it looks like a wonderful resource for when I eventually get around to building that civil war vintage model cannon with limber and caisson .
As I see it horse drawn vehicle are the foundation of todays modes of transport so the skills learned in building a model carriage can be transferred to the scale model 1910 ford or whatever.
Neat stuff thanks for sharing.
One question though where does one find horsed that size LOL?
Tin

Tin Falcon said:
One question though where does one find horsed that size LOL?
Tin

Ahaa!......A simple question to answer Tin!
You would of course ask the driver of the scale model 1910 ford or whatever!
rotfl.gif

;D

Latest posts

Back