help with DRO

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundown57

Reaction score
Just bought a JCS900-3AE. been trying for 2 days now to change the decimal from 5 to 4 places Instructions don't cover it and the few videos Found do not with the same as mine. Does any one know how to change it ? thanks mike

Last edited:
Welcome to group.

Dave

Just bought a JCS900-3AE. been trying for 2 days now to change the decimal from 5 to 4 places Instructions don't cover it and the few videos Found do not with the same as mine. Does any one know how to change it ? thanks mike

i need to find inch dot but when i boot it up and hit settings mode Mine does not give me that option. Manual doesn't say anything about it either. Also mine boots straight to liner not scroll numbers like this one in this video.

i need to find inch dot but when i boot it up and hit settings mode Mine does not give me that option. Manual doesn't say anything about it either. Also mine boots straight to liner not scroll numbers like this one in this video.

You need the instructions.
I saw video and sreen showed Z too. You only have x and y

Dave

yeah i only have a 2 axis read out. Ive the instructions several times. It mentions nothing about moving the decimal point.

yeah i only have a 2 axis read out. Ive the instructions several times. It mentions nothing about moving the decimal point.
If not instructions it may change. I contact the manufacturer and see if can be done.

Dave

Try calling DroPros in CA as for tech help. 877 628-6028
harvey

Looks like DroPros doesn't sell the DRO that the OP bought - if so, they probably won't be of any help to him with the JCS900-3AE.

Looks like DroPros doesn't sell the DRO that the OP bought - if so, they probably won't be of any help to him with the JCS900-3AE.
Yes I was a where of that but was thinking your problem is a generic question in general for a DRO display unit an they could walk you through the change. One of there selling points is a real person by phone. Would ask them for a favor so to speak kina hoping that changing the D point may be a universal command.
Harvey

Back