Help me win a new lawn.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rexer

Reaction score
My wife entered our dog in a contest for the cutest dog in Helena. Cash and prizes in the amount of $3000.00. I know. Crazy amount for a dog contest in the small town of Helena.
One of the prizes is a lawn makeover from Nitro Green. I have been trying to get rid of the weeds for 3 years now and have just been hurting the grass. It would be nice to win.

Sammy, our dog, won the first match up.
The contest is called Mutt Madness. It is bracketed like the NCAA tournament. This match up is pretty close right now.

My wife and I would really appreciate it if you would help us out and vote for Sammy.
He is a Welsh Terrier/Chihuahua cross that came out of a CA rescue shelter.

Click on the link, scroll down to Sammy's picture, click on his pic and write his name in the comments.

Thank you.

https://m.facebook.com/kmtxmorningshow

Hi Rexer,
It would be nice to know a little bit about you. Do you build engines or miniatures? Are you interested in machining?
Gbritnell

Rexer, Sorry I could not find Sammy. larry1

Thanks for trying. The round in now over. Looks like I will be pulling weeds this summer.

I am a machinist in the medical device field. I primarily program and run Swiss. I have built a finger treadle but am still looking for a mill for home.

Latest posts

Back