Hello

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ian,

Looks like you passed our security check, you came back. Normally it would have been the last we would have heard from you if you were just grabbing ideas.

Just to show we are not all hot air and braces, have a look at this

http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=244.0

Very easy to make, three moving parts, does produce power of a sorts from air (or steam) pressure.

John

Thanks guys! It sounds like I need to read some of those things that have the pages inside them.

Welcome aboard Ian, I'd recommend you stick around mate, there's a wealth of experience on here and they are a good bunch to boot ............ :bow:

CC

Hi Ian,
Welcome, I'm still very much learning myself but they are very helpful here.
Have fun and hopefully you will be able to learn from here and in turn help other people out.
Tony

Well you know what they say.... Where there's a Will... Ok so you've heard it ! Welcome will ;D

If there is one place on the interweb that you can get the help and support to build as many model engines as you can manage it is here.... Here is where the info is shared and the folks are nice ;D

There is already a huge store of info in the current topics, ask good questions and the help will flow... There are loads of smart cookies on here (I'm not in that group... but I'm trying!!.... Yer I know, very trying!! :big: )

Stirling engines .... some very fine examples in work in progress and photo's and videos.... fill your boots ;)

See you around,

Ralph.

Heya Will!

Welcome to the club. We all start somewhere (heck... I am still starting :))

enjoy your stay

Eric

From another new poster, welcome they seem a very friendly and knowledgeably bunch!

Metal Mickey said:
From another new poster, welcome they seem a very friendly and knowledgeably bunch!

Well we're all friendly ............ as for knowledgeable ............ I'm here for the learning experience too, ???

Welcome to both of you ;)

CC

G'day Kevin
and well said

i am not a engineer nor even a tradesman of any type

but if your willing to have a go
think it through ( sometime make a mistake along the way )
ask those that have the skills

its amazing what you can do

cheers and welcome!!

jack

Welcome aboard Kevin, yes there's a whole range of machinery and experience on here ............. but the main idea is to enjoy the journey no matter what your mode of transport and if we can help out someone else along the way then that's a bonus.

I suspect you'll enjoy it here.

CC ;)

Kevin,
Welcome to HMEM, from another Kevin.

We seem to be awash in them of late ;)

Welcome Kevin and I look forward to seeing some of your work. I must admit I have missed your earlier posts....

Welcome, Kevin!

I couldn't agree with you more. Some of the finest work I've seen was produced on the humblest of tools.

Paula

Latest posts

Back