hello from xlchainsaw

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlchainsaw

Reaction score
hello from brisbane australia my name is glenn. ive joined this forum after a recommendation from a sister type of forum.i have very basic machining skills and equipment.my main interests are in home built working models.my aim in joining is to read and learn and benefit from the trials and errors of others and believe this is best done as a member rather than a browser.

Welcome xlchainsaw! This is a good place to learn and everybody likes to see pictures of what each other comes up with. Some of the stuff is fascinating because it is so basic (Why didn't I think of that!) and some stuff is way over my head with involvement. Take a look through the back posts and enjoy what has already been brought up and you may be able to add something to them or even start your own new project with posts.
don

Hi xlchainsaw

Welcome. You've found the right place to ask any questions without being treated to a dose of sarcasm. I'm pretty new to the model engineering myself, and have learnt a lot here. As an aside, though I'm in Montreal, Canada, my baby sister is in your neighbourhood, in New Farm.

Cheers, Joe

Welcome xlchainsaw from Western Canada.
Not too many errors shown on the board. They are generally called prototypes and put into the recycle box for later use.

Welcome to the forum, Glen. Lot's of great models come from the boys down under.

Chuck

Hi Glen. You'll like the atmosphere here, ;D. Welcome
Cheers,
Phil

Hello Glenn,

It's good to see you here. I'm still sitting back learning from these guys, and not posting often. I'm amazed at the wealth of talent on HMEM.

We'll catch up at the next steam-up day at Petrie.

Peter.

Latest posts

Back