Hello from WA state, USA

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrell Harvey

Reaction score
Hello everybody. My name is Darrell and I am a machinist living in the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking forward to using my CNC and jewelry making skills to make some toys. I have a small stockpile of brass and bronze and I love to make shiny things that move by themselves. My first Sterling went well and now I am hooked. My interest is in the more aesthetically pleasing engines and also in very small, low heat engines. First though I would like to make a miniature steam plant to power my contraptions. I love the hand fabricated boilers that I have seen but I don't think my torch would bring something that big to silver temps. I'm going to try and adapt what I see to my CAD/CAM world. You are all awesome craftspersons and I look forward to following your work.

Hello everybody. My name is Darrell and I am a machinist living in the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking forward to using my CNC and jewelry making skills to make some toys. I have a small stockpile of brass and bronze and I love to make shiny things that move by themselves. My first Sterling went well and now I am hooked. My interest is in the more aesthetically pleasing engines and also in very small, low heat engines. First though I would like to make a miniature steam plant to power my contraptions. I love the hand fabricated boilers that I have seen but I don't think my torch would bring something that big to silver temps. I'm going to try and adapt what I see to my CAD/CAM world. You are all awesome craftspersons and I look forward to following your work.
Welcome to the group

Dave

Latest posts

Back